There are certain things that, because we do not do them very often—or because it is especially important that the service is done right—we are willing to pay a higher price for. An upscale dinner, massage, and a nice manicure or pedicure are all things that we do not think twice about the cost of because we want to make sure that everything is perfect. So why, when it comes to hair, do we think differently?
Many people will budget for a relaxing massage or a nice anniversary dinner, but balk at paying more than the cost of a fast-food meal for a haircut. But the reality is that a haircut should be treated like any other semi-regular luxury or service, and budgeted for accordingly. Why?
- Getting the perfect haircut a few times a year—rather than a less-than-perfect haircut every six weeks or so—means that you will not have to cut off as much or make as many trips to get your hairstyle exactly how you want.
- Your hair and how it frames your face is one of the first things people notice about you! Investing in a quality, regular haircut ensures that you are always presenting yourself how you want to be presented.
- Three words: value added services. Some of the things that make a luxury haircut luxurious are head massages, hot towels, styling guidance, and a great blowout at the end. You definitely will not be getting all of those things at a cheap walk-in clinic.
- Self-care is important! How many things do you do for just you? If we are being honest, we could probably all stand to treat ourselves a little more. A luxury haircut is a great way to take care of yourself and put your best foot forward in the coming new year.
- You can have confidence knowing that you will walk away with a haircut you really, truly love. When you are paying a premium price for a hair service, it means that the stylist you are working with has years of experience and ongoing education to ensure that he or she is knowledgeable about current trends and how to achieve the perfect cut for you.
These are just a few of the reasons to budget for a luxury haircut on a regular basis, but there are many more! At Element Salon, luxury is what we specialize in. All of our stylists are experienced and educated in the art of giving you the perfect cut every time and making you feel pampered and flawless. We would love to show you what sets us apart!
Visit our website at elementsalonnashville.com to learn more about our stylists and all the services we offer, or call (615) 383-2045 to schedule your appointment today!
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2016